Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quiting A Couple Sites

I have decided to drop a couple of my Gpt sites because either I don't use them anymore or their offers became to low to even be worth doing them. I have dropped RaidTheBank because they had the same offers all the other gpt sites have or offers that I have already completed and cannot cannot complete again. I have also quit GreedSite, well technically i didn't quit, they basically disappeared without any notice. I was planning on quiting that site anyway since their offers where really really low compared to other sites and it was just disorganized, the only reason I stayed was for the referral bonuses, I got 25% of my first referrals and 10% of my second referrals. I am also contemplating if i want to quit BeachBums and AnythingFree4You. I am planning on trying to cash out with BeachBums first before dropping them, but I'm not sure about Anything4You since their minimum is $20.00 and BeachBums is only $10. I am a couple dollars away on BeachBums so I think that one would be more worth it. In the near future I might also be dropping a couple more I am a member of, not exactly sure which other ones yet but I have a couple ideas. After joining a lot of Gpt sites I am learning that a lot of them are a waste compared to others or that I can't keep up with so many of them. I don't know how people that signup with 20 gpt programs can keep up with them unless they are completing the same offers over again or just relying on referrals.

2 comments:

MsFit said...

Hi!
Like your blog.
I say stick with anythingfree4you.
You can cash out at just $1 if you just use the paid to click section.
I just cashed out and they sent the payment really fast!
check out my blog

http://www.cashquests.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!

MsFit

Toner said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.