Saturday, May 24, 2008

Free Subscription of American Baby


I signed up for a free subscription of American Baby when I first had my son and the magazine was actually helpful since I was a first time mother. I would defiantly recommend American Baby to any parent, they have a lot of useful tips, resources, great articles and even money saving coupons inside every magazine. This is a really good offer so don't wait to long to get yours, this offer may end soon! Click here to get your American Baby Magazine!

Every issue of AMERICAN BABY® is loaded with vital parenting information from the experts ...

  • What to eat when you're eating for two
  • Pre- and post-natal exercises for you and your baby
  • Tips for keeping your newborn healthy
  • Plus much, much more!
  • (U.S. orders only, please)

0 comments: