Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Free Subscription of Elle Magazine



Get your free Elle Magazine subscription from Mercury Magazine. They will ask you for your name email address and shipping address, after submitting your information it states your magazines will be shipped out in 6 to 8 weeks. I have gotten a whole years worth of Shape Magazine from this company so it's worth a try! I will let you know if I get mine.... of course that will be in 6 to 8 weeks. (lol)
Just follow these simple steps:
Tell us about yourself

Your profile will determine the magazines presented.
Choose your magazines

Select up to three magazines of your choice from the list.
Complete subscription forms

Your answers will be used to determine if you qualify.
Specify delivery information

It's that simple! Get your FREE magazines now!

1 comments:

SweetTrix said...

I started getting my free subscription in August, so this one does come!