Monday, May 19, 2008

My Savings

I personally shop at Kohl's because they are always having sales and they have good clearance items most of the time. I also have a Kohl's card so I save even more money, they send me their monthly magazine and it will have a sticker on the front saying if I will receive 15%, 20% or 30% off. I usually only shop if I get a 20% or a 30% off, otherwise I would be shopping all the time, lol.
I want shopping today at kohls and spent about a total of $84.19, and I also have an extra 15% off of that as well which will make it $71.57.

Here are some pictures of the items I bought just so you have a visual. I almost forgot I also went to a local consignment store and bought a pair of toddler shorts for $2.99. Here is the picture of the shorts and also the tags from everything I purchased.






























0 comments: