Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Changes to My Blog

I have decided to change and add some things to my blog. First off I am changing the template of my blog, I am also going to be adding money saving tips as well as link to coupons and product samples. Adding those things I think would benefit not only my blog but the readers themselves, I am always coming across great deals and free stuff so might as well share it with my readers! When I say coupons I am talking about the ones that you need to sign up in a newsletter for or ones that are hard to get, they can range from Febreeze coupons to Victoria Secret coupons. If you want to see something else on my blog concerning money making or saving let me know and I will see if I can accommodate your requests. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the changes!

2 comments:

Victoria E. said...

You should go check out GypsyJackpot.com. That's my favorite GPT. They've been paying me for over a year!

Voucherandyou said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really nice paragraph on building up new blog. Victoria Secret Coupons