Friday, May 30, 2008

TreasureTrooper -Treasure Hunt Help

If you are a member of Treasure Trooper you know about the infamous Treasure Hunt, if you win the Treasure Hunt you get $100. But what you probably don't know is how much you have to do just to get that $100. In order to get that $100 you have to spend three times that amount! I know it sounds crazy but it true, you may not spend it on the Treasure Hunt itself but in the process of completing the treasure hunt you will have to. There are a lot of things they like to leave out about the Treasure Hunt, but then again I guess that is the whole point. If you want some help completing the Treasure Hunt or want the gist of what you have to go through you can check out Part 1 and Part 2. I personally haven't completed the treasure hunt for the fact that I don't want to go through all of what I would have to in order to get $100. I don't really participate much in their contests, well at least the few ones they do have. I just complete some offers here and there, which ever ones are paying a good amount. Anyway.... I just thought sharing this information about the Treasure Hunt would give people a bettter view of what it takes to win that $100. Good Luck to anyone who is trying to complete the Treasure Hunt and hope this post will help you in you adventure to the $100 prize.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

I have completed the treasure hunt, but I wish I would have known what I was in for before I started.

Would you be interested in trading links on our sites. This is truly a win-win situation as it will help increase traffic to both of our sites. Let me know if you would be interested.

www.redstaplerchronicles.com