Friday, May 30, 2008

UnderJams Night Wear Sample

UnderJams claim to be better then the leading brand (GoodNites), try them out for yourself and see if they are the best for your child. UnderJams are more like underwear so your child won't feel so self-confident when they spend the night at their friends house for sleepovers. I can see how UnderJams would be more comfortable than GoodNites since they aren't as bulky. I think I might just complete the form to get a sample myself so when my son does go through that stage I will have a sample of both the GoodNites and the UnderJams. But that probably won't be for a while since we are still in the potty training stages. get your free sample here!

Help keep your child’s bedwetting private with UnderJams Absorbent Night Wear, bedwetting pants that provide nighttime protection without the world having to know.

0 comments: