Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Free Two-Year Subscription to Motor Trend


Here is a freebie for the guys, I know I don't post to many ... but then again their are more freebies for girls. I post them when I find them sorry if you think I'm forgeting about the guys freebies needs (lol). To get your complimentary two-year subscription to Motor Trend (and to find out what other FREE business magazines you could receive), simply complete the form they provide. This freebie is only available to qualifying residents of the 50 U.S. States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia. Signup here to get your free subscription to Motor Trend!
Motor Trend provides evaluations of automotive products for all varieties and styles of cars. It includes motor sport and technical departments, auto industry news, styling and engineering details, safety reports, race car reviews, equipment and accessory buyers guides and impressions of new trucks and off-road vehicles.

0 comments: