Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mail Call! - Too Many to List!

I have put two mail calls in one post because I forgot to post the first one after i took the picture.

(Just click the links for more info on each)

Playtex Drop-Ins
• Frizz Ease
Super B Complex




Sober X Patches
• Multi Complete
Super B Complex -Yes another one!
• Secret Clinical Strength
Dove Cool Essentials Deodorant
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar and Moisturizer

The item below the vitamins and deodorant was actually a product tests, but it was free to so I thought I would add it.
The Dove soap and moisturizer also ended up coming with that carry case, so I just use it as a make up bag for my purse (lol). The clinical strength deodorant came from me texting to some number, that was sometime again. i wasn't sure if it would get it or not.

Well thats the mail call! If you have received any samples or freebies in your mail box post and comment and tell us about it!

0 comments: