Monday, December 14, 2009

Walmart Shopping - Saved Over $65

I think this is one of my best shopping trips yet! I used coupons in the past but never knew exactly how to use them in the right way. I stumbled onto a couple different blogs and found new ways and ideas to save more money than before.

So here is my list as follows:

(4) Febreze Air Effects
Original Price: $2.89
Price Match: $1.49
Coupon: (4) $1.00 off 1
Total: $1.96

(2) Glade Fruit Explosion Sprays
Original Price: $0.97
Coupon: $0.75 off 2
Total: $1.19

(4) Glade Scented Oil Candles
Original Price: 2.25
Coupon: (2) Buy 2 Glade Scented Oil Candles Get 1 Scented Oil Candle Refill Pack FREE + (2) 1.50 off any Glade Scented Oil Candle or Refill
Total: $3.00

(2) Glade Scented Oil Candle Refill Packs
Original Price: $3.28
Sale Price: $2.25
Coupon: (2) Buy 2 Glade Scented Oil Candles Get 1 Scented Oil Candle Refill Pack FREE
Total: FREE

(2) Windex Glass Cleaner
Original Price: $3.18
Price Match: $2.50
Total: 5.00

(2)Olay Creme Ribbons Body Wash
Original Price: $6.18
Price Match: $4.98
Total: $9.96

(2)Olay Quench Body Lotion
Original Price: $7.77
Coupon: (2) Buy any Olay Body Wash get any Olay Body Lotion Free
Total: Free

(12)Snuggle Fabric Sheets (40 count)
Original Price: $1.87
Coupon: (12) $2.00 off 1
Total: -1.56

I will also be submitting 2 Mail in Rebates for the Olay Quench Body Lotion. I would have submitted for the SC Johnson Mail In Rebate as well but they both need original copies of the receipt and I only have one. Next time I will make sure I have these items on different transactions than others to make sure I have a receipt I can send off to get a rebate on. Not sure if I will be able to get the rebate from Olay since I got the lotions for free, so I will have to wait and see. If it is the case that I do get the rebates then I would have only spent 4.01 on this purchase.

Overall Total Before Sales/Price Match & Coupons: $85.76
Overall Total After Sales/Price Match & Coupons: $19.55
Overall Total After Mail-In Rebates: $4.01

0 comments: