Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally - My Blog Was Reinstated!

About 3-4 weeks ago the Google spam bot crawled my blog and marked it as a spam blog. This has been happening to many other bloggers as well. This Google bot has deactivated many blogs and getting your blog back takes four steps, for 50% of the blogs that have taken these steps they will not be reinstated since there is such a vast number of blogs that were hit.

It took me two requests and two appeals just to get my blog back - I was not able to go into my blog and do anything! After submitting everything a second time one of the moderators of the Google forums escalated the case for me. I feel terrible for my readers, there was nothing else I could do after I sent in my requests and appeals except to wait for someone to review my blog. If you were a reader I sincerely apologize and I hope you will subscribe again.

0 comments: