Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Free Purex 3-n-1 Sheets at Walmart


Have you used the $3/1 Purex coupon from the 2-20 RedPlum insert yet? Walmart has the Purex 3-n-1 to-go packs (2ct.) for $0.97 and with Walmart's new coupon policy the overage will be given as change or applied to your total transaction. Before some stores would adjust the coupon down even though they would get reimbursed the full amount from the manufacture.

Here's the Deal:

Purex 3-n-1 To-Go Packs - $0.97
- $3/1 Purex or Purex 3-n-1 (2-20 RP0
Final Price: Free plus $2.03 in overage

Purex 3-n-1 To-Go Packs - $0.97
- $1/1 Purex or Purex 3-n-1 (3-13 RP)
or $1/1 Purex Printable
Final Price: Free

I ended up going a couple days ago and getting 16 to-go packs for free plus I had around $32 of overage that I spent on other items I needed. I did have a little trouble with the transaction since it seems that deciphering plain English is a problem at the particular Walmart I visited. I did however have the coupon policy with me, and pointed out the part about overage, they looked at it like they had never seen it in their life.

I plan on going back to purchase some more since I have several more that I want to use before they expire. I am, however, going to special order 24 of them so I don't clear the shelves, nobody likes missing out on a deal becuase of "shelf clearers". I think I am going to do it a little different this time though. I figure if I do a 1:1 ratio with the to-go & the refill packs I can still get them all free. That's if the manager that day allows it, seems like its a constant battle to get the managers to follow corporate policy. Plus I saw some of the regular Purex 3-n-1 packs on clearance.

0 comments: