Saturday, October 8, 2011

Free After Rebate: World's Best Cat Litter



World's Best Cat Litter just put out a new "try me free" rebate for 7lb - 8lb bag of cat litter! I have personally used this litter in the past before upgrading to a self sufficient litter box - It was my favorite kind of litter becuase it clumped so well and you can flush it down the toilet! My cats also really liked it, it didn't seem to bother them at all when I switched from regular litter to World's Best Cat Litter.

World's Best Cat Litter™ is made of biodegradable ingredients unlike most other pet litters on the market.
It has outstanding odor control that:
  • Is made of biodegradable corn
  • Is plant-based and safe for pets/people
  • Isn't mined, drilled or artificially produced
  • Can be flushed (septic-safe)* thus saving landfill space

0 comments: