Sunday, March 24, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil Review & Coupon!


 


   As a BzzAgent I get to try some awesome products and Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is one of them! I was really impressed with this product after trying it. Here are some benefits/facts:


  • Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99 
  • Save $1.25 on Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil - Print your coupon here!


Here is my Review of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

   First thing I thought - Is this really a Miracle Oil? I was a little surprised at how well this formula worked for my hair and skin. I have very thick, dry and wavy hair; on top of that it’s damaged. After my shower I towel dried my hair and applied the oil to my hair. However, I did not follow the directions; I applied the formula to the palms of my hands and spread the Miracle Oil Formula to my finger tips. I then ran my hands through my hair, making sure to pay special attention to the ends. In the morning, after my hair dried overnight, I really saw the effects of the Miracle Oil. It was very silky and shiny; in addition it made my hair more manageable. 

  My face becomes very dry and flaky after washing with facial cleansers. I applied the Miracle Dry Oil to my face, sparingly, making sure to massage it into my skin; it didn't leave an oily residue. I couldn’t believe how soft and smooth my skin felt – goodbye dryness! I decided to give it a try on my legs after shaving as well. I usually have to saturate my legs with lotion to avoid dryness after shaving. Not only that, but finding the right lotion that doesn’t irritate your “just shaven” skin can be difficult. I applied to my hands and massaged into my legs until the oil was absorbed, which didn’t take long. I was ready for irritation but I was amazed and relieved that there was none! This Miracle Oil made my legs soft and silky. I felt sexy and ready to show off my legs to everyone! 

  The conclusion is that if you have dry skin and hair you should give Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil a try; its not a miracle by definition but its fairly close when it comes to hair and skin care.






Disclaimer: I'm a BzzAgent and I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.




0 comments: